We have a talking point double header on this week’s podcast! How gullible are you (and why do you continue to be so)? And who really owns “you” on the internet? Heavy stuff!
Talking Point: Who Owns You Online?
- Ermagerd Instagram
- Just kidding
- National Geographic is threatening to shut off it’s instagram account if the new TOS goes through.
- If you don’t own an Android, Google hates you.
- Everything old is new again, but only if you’re RIM. If you’re the rest of us, it’s still old.
- Anonymous vs Westboro Baptist Church (grabs popcorn)
- 100GBPS wireless with a 120 mile range? Yes please
- Twitter and Nielsen ratings are joining forces
Bonus Talking Point: There’s No Such Thing As “Holiday Trees”