Congrats to Schmidty for having a new Schmidty!!! Squishy’s mic is fixed and Zohner isn’t in a wormhole anymore, so why are there so many edits in this episode?! Who knows.
As a reminder, be sure to head on over to Krypton Radio’s Kickstarter and help contribute!
- Apple has to pay for a clock
- Ya know how Apple was hiding it’s apology letter? (more)
- HTC and Apple agree to play nice. Maybe have a picnic.
- RIM, haven’t you tried this before?
- Cisco VP to Employee: The Greatest Hunt
- Microsoft has a patent that allows them to spy on you through your kinect.
- Steven Sinofsky leaves Microsoft
- CBS is getting sued for pirating media. Wait, what?
- Initiate Policy Directive 20
- Neil deGrasse Tyson has unlocked another achievement. Appearing in Action Comics helping Superman find his home planet. Now if he could do something about that vest ,which is real.
- Didn’t get that Black Friday deal last year? Guess what, they are running it again. 90% of this years Black Friday deals are the same bargains as last year.
- Yeah the current round of shooting that is happening around Israel? Yeah it started on Twitter.
- It’s official, Mark Wahlberg is going to star in the Fourth installment of the Transformers series. This is sad news because it confirms that despite my best efforts with my trusty voodoo doll, this movie is actually happening.
Talking Point: Have Japan’s electronics been eclipsed?