There’s a part of the podcast this week that you can’t hear because Zohner’s mic decided to cut out. He says that 2 hours is a huge difference. It’s a huge, HUGE difference. Jet lag is a pain.
Also a pain is paying licensing fees to a company who likes to overcharge and put arbitrary limitations on use of technology. So much of a pain that five different companies are going into court over it. Also a pain is Russian hackers. Good thing Microsoft has been making ALL the right decisions and is taking the fight right to Mother Russia. Bixby Voice is also a bit of a pain . . . but that one is ok.
- Apple’s suppliers go after Qualcomm
- Intel says Qualcomm is really going after them
- Microsoft is making all the right moves
- Microsoft takes the fight to Russia. Makes better progress than CIA
- Cortana powered thermostat is on its way!
- Hackers steal $150M to stop a thief who stole $30M
- GoDaddy decides maybe it isn’t the datacenter powerhouse it thought it was
- OnePlus 5 had a slight battery issue, it should be better now
- Turns out Google actually brought out Google Glass 2 without anyone knowing
- Bixby Voice is out and it’s . . . overeager
- Atari has announced something. We know it’s something, we just don’t know what
Zuke’s Favorite: Most of SDCC
Zohner’s Favorite: Infinity War trailer leaked