The news is all over the place this week and so are we. From President Trump offering the babysitting gig to a dingo to John McAfee getting to use his name (but not his face) again, it’s hard to choose a theme. How about we just focus on what we’re good at: Insulting entire areas of the country.
- Trigger Warning: We talk politics
- Google Home alerts police to a domestic disturbance
- Google Assistant doesn’t know geography
- The EU is still after Google
- Allo is coming to the desktop
- Unlimited doesn’t really mean unlimited
- Nokia returns to Carl Zeiss optics
- See all the fingerprints?
- Windows 10 reduces amount of data collected
- John McAfee can sort of use his name again
Zuke’s Favorite: Hollywood liberal elites don’t recognize conservative memes (jk)
Zohner’s Favorite: What’s your favorite smart sprinkler controller?