Apple is claiming that their Apple Watch is selling more than ever . . . but don’t want to give us any numbers to back that up. I could claim that this episode is already the most popular one we’ve ever done and it’s been downloaded a million times, but without any actual figures as proof it’s all just smoke. Same with the Watch. Sorry Apple, we want to believe you.
Also, no one is sharing a Google Doc with you. Ever.
- Apple Pay volume increases by 450%
- Apple claims Watch sales up 100%. We aren’t buying it.
- Qualcomm tries to kick Apple right in the jorblocks
- Motorola’s productivity mode in Android gets spied
- Google Docs is the hottest new app getting spread through . . . Google Docs
- Facebook to step up their “Thought Police” division
- Windows 10S laptops are coming to give everyone a run for their money (all $189 of it)
- But Windows 10S isn’t without its limitations
- Fitbit claims their products don’t just explode on their own (good?)
- Transportation Board of Canada issues recall on AT-AT (UPDATE: they removed it)
Zuke’s Favorite: 99% Invisible “Reversing the Grid”
Zohner’s Favorite: Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2