Times are changing when there is going to be a world without Yahoo and AOL in it! Samsung officially announced the Galaxy Spleasedon’trememberthattimeweblewup8 to critical acclaim. And it turns out that the Attorney General in charge of Anti-Trust enforcement may not actually understand what “anti-trust” IS. Great.
- The GOP courageously defends ISP’s rights
- No, the GOP sells us out and gives away our privacy!
- No, you’re both wrong. ISP’s sell our info now to try and be Google
- I don’t think “anti-trust” means what you think it means
- iOS 10.3 is announced with some welcome features
- Surprise! Samsung is making a new phone called the S8!
- Microsoft has a custom version of the S8 (but not really)
- Kids these days . . . not even using Windows
- A world without AOL or Yahoo?!
- Mad Catz goes into the sunset
Zuke’s Favorite: PronHub wins April Fools
Zohner’s Favorite: Rogue One DVD/Blu-Ray