Everyone assumes that Skynet will start murdering us with guns because it views us as a threat. In truth, it will just start running us off the road because we keep cutting it off or refusing to yield right of way!
It’s our birthday and Zohner is ready to drop from all the partying (work travelling). Samsung gets things rolling with a new assistant and ZTE tries to get us something but misses the mark entirely. Meanwhile, Apple gives us something new but then tells us they didn’t spend too much on it for us. Gee, thanks Apple. You shouldn’t have. 🙁
- Amazon to start charging sales tax
- Corsair goes right for Apple (and your wallet)
- It’s only legal to shoot at drones if you can also marry your cousin
- Hackers try to extort Apple in the dumbest way possible
- Facebook innovates tech that killed MySpace
- Google removes SMS from Hangouts
- T-Mobile does the one thing everyone has always been wanting!
- BREAKING: A politician has no clue about technology
- Apple tries to go cheap with new iPad . . . still expensive
- ZTE teases the Quartz watch
- No Samsung. Just, just no
- Misfit Vapor may be the Android Wear you’ve been waiting for!
- Samsung announces Bixby
Zuke’s Favorite: I’m feeling special!
Zohner’s Favorite: Best tea ever?