Trigger Warning: Zuke isn’t so happy with the state of things in this weeks episode. Between the Department of Justice decided that evil shouldn’t be punished, and everyone’s supposed “hero” is an actual extortionist/alleged-other-thing, there’s a lot to be upset about.
But hey, at least Google is getting a new office. Right?!
- Google plans to move to the circus
- Apple “drops” industry share of mobile profits
- As if we needed another reason to not care for ZTE
- Wikileaks releases info that they have info and can help us if we want
- Google says Wikileaks is full of crap
- Apple agrees with Google
- FBI says there’s no such thing as privacy
- “Alexia, did I just kill someone?”
- Confide messenger app may not actually confide anything
- Department of Justice decides brown people are worse than child pornographers
- Anonymous respectfully disagrees with the DoJ
- ALWAYS RENEW YOUR DOMAIN NAMES!
- 17M users cut the cord last year
- Facebook gives us the tools to tag fake news. Cause THAT will work
- Uber says it may take some time to get people to stop breaking the law
- Microsoft may be putting ads in Windows
- Hey, Snapchat! Stop making filters. Seriously, just stop.
- HBO doesn’t know how to physics