Mobile World Congress has come and gone and it feels not a lot has changed. Blackberry has launched a phone to try and capitalize on nostalgia, and it will probably fail. Nokia has also launched a phone to capitalize on nostalgia, and it’s AWESOME. The internet almost died and it was all because of a typo. And you can get a new set up from Dish Network when you get your washing machine to stop exploding (no, really).
- Apples may not be the teacher’s best friend anymore
- The next iPhone may be like the next Samsung!
- AOL is cutting out the only reason why people still use AOL
- A single typo took down almost a third of the internet
- Your Dish Network repairman will have your washer up and running
- WordPress discovers a severe flaw
- Password managers on Android have been leaking your passwords
- Google launches a site you can’t use yet!
- YouTube offers a new way to cut the cord
- Uber blatantly ignored DMV rulings with self driving cars
- And Uber’s CEO is kind of a douche
- Microsoft just announced a feature people are going to hate, but it’s awesome
- Porsche Design launches a competitor to the Surface Book
- Google Play Store to change game ratings
- Xbox Game Pass coming soon!
- Blackberry announces the device everyone calls Mercury
- The LG G6: “We’re sorry.”
- Google Assistant to come to all phones
- Nokia announces the cheap phone everyone wants
- T-Mobile drops the mic on Verizon
Zuke’s Favorite: LEGO, LAFAYETTE!
Zohner’s Favorite: Healthy-ish grilled cheese