AMD is back from the shadows and I suddenly feel like the old cop in Dark Knight Rises. “Oh boy are you in for a show tonight, son!”
The Department of Homeland Security had some problems this week as they got locked out of their network. Meanwhile, Glorious Leader’s personal website was hacked. Guess it’s a good thing he’s so good with the cyber! Apple’s new home is looking gorgeous and almost ready for business and an Amazon Echo may be witness to a murder.
- That Google thing you don’t use is going away
- All the Google things you DO use nearly went away
- The Huawei Watch 2 looks . . . sporty
- Samsung: We have an unexploded bomb we’d like to sell you
- Cloudflare patches a bug faster than we could even find out about it
- Amazon Echo may be witness to a murder
- NASA found some planets, but they’re a bit far away
- MST3K revival coming to Netflix in April
- The Apple mothership is almost ready!
- AMD is back, baby!
- Glorious Leader’s website hacked, because he failed at cyber
- Homeland Security gets locked out of their entire network, because of course they did
Zuke’s Favorite: April the Giraffe
Zohner’s Favorite: Frontier