A much jet-lagged Zohner chimes in to talk about Apple’s ability to invent and innovate things that already have an entire society devoted to it. I don’t know how that’s even possible, but mark my words, it WILL be how it’s spun. Meanwhile government employees are worried about the government tracking what they say, which should force us to pause for a moment. And evidently working for Google can pay you SO much money, you can effectively tell your boss where to shove it and walk away. I think that just may be everyone’s dream.
Special presentation of “Crosby Sweater” by Hilltop Hoods.
- Federal agencies are encrypting info to keep it from . . . the Feds
- Russian hackers responsible for Glorious Leader are taking down Macs
- Apple joins the Qi wireless charging consortium
- Samsung makes a LOAD of moolah on Apple displays
- Google asked to take down whitehouse.gov
- Google learns to keep staffers on a tighter leash
- “IBM partners with Visa to connect its Watson IoT platform with Visa’s token technology to enable IoT commerce”
- Google would like to float some AI balloons around us now
- Everyone’s going unlimited data up ’round here
- Lenovo pulls a RIM and goes sky diving