We hate talking about Trump. No, we actually do. But where it crosses into the tech world, we’re sort of obligated to anyway.
HP’s are exploding this week, but Samsung wants you to know how sorry they are. Mac sales are declining, but the PC market is on the mend. And in the apocalypse that is to come, the resistance will be led by the National Park Service.
- Trump signs order stripping non-citizens of digital rights
- Trump uses a personal Gmail account to secure the POTUS account
- Trump still uses his personal Android phone
- Remember when Hillary had a private email server?
- The Park Rangers have gone rogue!
- China just made VPN’s illegal. What took them so long?
- Google blocked nearly 1M ads that were spreading malware
- Google just updated Voice. No, not joking!
- Dropbox didn’t delete things like they claimed they did
- Yahoo’s data breach is so bad the SEC is investigating
- Mac sales are on the decline, but not PC’s
- HP’s batteries are pulling a Samsung
- Samsung comes clean on batteries
- How Samsung is planning to not kill us in the future
- Note isn’t dead after all!
- Sprint buys into Tidal. No one cares.
Zuke’s Favorite: I think they may actually have said all this
Zohner’s Favorite: Justice League Dark