You didn’t know it, but there’s a big problem with using a bidet . . . namely that no one knows how to use one! Leave it to the Japanese people to save you from this problem, though.
In other news #hackZuke may be starting up (thanks, Zohner), Mozilla has decided that it is now a company that has “something to do with the internet,” and the National Highway Association has deemed Tesla’s autopilot safer than a human. Just not ALL humans.
- #hackZuke is coming!
- Apple just works! So does 20-year-old malware on Apple!
- iPhones just work! Unless you send some emoji to them!
- Mozilla: Some Kind Of Internet Company
- Twitter sells division it couldn’t use to Google (who CAN use it?)
- Verizon decides to go full on stupid with Note 7 users
- Galaxy S7 Nougat rollout is halted in China
- Samsung may not have courage after all: S8 to keep headphone jack
- In Communist China, Pokemon Catch You!
- NHTSAS deems Tesla’s autopilot not to blame; actually pretty awesome
- FINALLY! These bidet controls will make some sense!
- “And I for one would like to welcome our new Russian overlords.”