So it never occurred to us who would need to actually go through all the smut on the internet to make sure it was all (ahem) legal. Turns out it’s a very shell-shocked group of people who have PTSD! Great. Good job humanity.
Meanwhile, Iran hates the stuff so much that they tried to block it. They blocked it so hard, they knocked people in Hong Kong offline. Great. Good job, Iran!
We also learn that the FBI is after all the “stuff” on your Nana’s computer. At least, that’s what they’d have to be after since they’ve contracted with Geek Squad to look into people’s computers and it’s not like anyone ELSE is taking their stuff into a Best Buy to be fixed.
Nothing makes sense this week.
- Get $34M in orders and still be a failure? Sure, why not
- When the PTSD is almost a PSTD
- Iran hates pron so much it almost broke the internet over it
- Amazon gets fine for misleading prices
- FitBit went after Vector SmartWatches
- Fitbit is after everyone!
- 4chan claims to have invented “golden-shower-gate”
- The FBI has evidently been after CloudFlare
- The FBI is also after GeekSquad?!
- VW’s exec just got nabbed by the feds
- Norway killed the radio star
- Samsung to release more smokescreen, er, Bixby!
- Nokia has it’s AI coming out. Because of course it does.
- You can never hack . . . the heart. Oh wait, you can.
- NO! You can only find your AirPods with COURAGE!
Zuke’s Favorite: The Last Anger Translator
Zohner’s Favorite: Make money driving without Uber