. . . of 2016.
It’s the review episode for the year, which means there’s probably a lot that you wished we didn’t remind you of. Yeah, that’s about the best I can spin it.
- Google preps to launch Wear 2.0
- Fewer people are buying Apple Watch than Tim Cook told us!
- Gaming has changed, but it’s stronger than ever
- Mario might have what it takes to do mobile gaming
- Nintendo shows they just don’t have what it takes to do mobile gaming
- Blackberry wants to kill us all
- Uber is the ONLY company to lose a PR battle with the DMV
- I hate this. I hate this so much
- So, you’re saying there were a LOT of Note7’s out there
Zuke’s Favorite: Rawwr rah rahr
Zohner’s Favorite: Reigns