2016 is coming to a close and we have some important news for you! In addition to all the celebrities who died, 2016 also saw the death of Blackberry. Yup, we’re calling it; it’s dead.
Also this year the death of Yahoo, the death of Samsung’s credibility, the slow death of wearables, and the slow death of Flash. Wasn’t this year fun?
- Rogue One
- Trump wants Scoliosis Awareness Hillary
- Microsoft Edge will do what everyone else promised to do (and will get yelled at)
- Apple TV shows just how far behind it is with new update
- Uber would like you to pay to be an uninformed test pilot!
- Yahoo is all out of good graces as 1B user breach surfaces
- Apple introduces “Super Battery Mode” for watch; just bricks the device
- Evernote: “We’re only reading your stuff to better train the bots that are reading your stuff”
- Google’s 2016 year in search confirms what you already knew about this dumpster fire
- Samsung continues the distraction campaign with the Galaxy S8 and BT5
- Verizon clarifies stance; says it WILL disable the Note 7
- So, I guess KickAss Torrents is back?
- Australia officially blocks Torrent sites
- Blah Blah Blah, Government Agency hacked
- Official: Blackberry is dead.
- Plex Cloud on Amazon stops supporting . . . Amazon
Zuke’s Favorite: Rogue One (GGP)
Zohner’s Favorite: Aftership