Pebble didn’t really lie when they said Fitbit wouldn’t be absorbing all operations . . . they just left out the part that said NO ONE was going to do operations. Sorry backers!
In other news, we now know why all those Note 7’s kept going up in flames. It’s physics! We also know why iPhone 6s’s were bricking. It’s chemistry! And we know how Facebook is going to battle “fake news”. With stupidity!
- Trump may actually be violating Twitter’s EULA (he does everyone else’s)
- Georgia claims DHS hacked their firewalls
- Samsung engineers violated basic engineering principles
- All Galaxy Note 7’s are scheduled to be killed
- What do you want to bet Microsoft considers LinkedIn “social media”
- Thieves probably already know your Visa details
- Cortana to run my home?! YES PLEASE!!!!
- Wearables are still only popular for the work-out crowd, it seems
- Adios, Pebble. And thanks for screwing everyone over.
- Facebook is asking if there’s fake news…instead of just looking at their own site
- Internet connected toys spying on kids. Again.
- iPhone 6s issue: You’re existing on this planet wrong
- Amazon makes a store you’ll never see in real life
- Google brings out “Trusted Contacts”. Let’s you track your kids almost as well as Google does.
Zuke’s Favorite: Spiderman!
Zohner’s Favorite: You’re welcome