Apple and Microsoft have brought out their big guns this week as we have “innovation” galore! The new MacBook Pro brings some fun tricks to the party and the Surface Studio changes the party entirely. And then there’s Google. Poor Google: Vulnerabilities, losing money on fiber, and no one is buying their smartwatches.
AT&T has also had a bad time this week as we learned they both have been spying on us AND want to merge with the hated Time Warner Cable. Just in case you didn’t despise them enough for one, you can have the other to bolster your disdain!
- Apple’s revenue declines for the first time in 15 years!
- Apple actually innovates the MacBook Pro
- Apple fails to innovate the Airpods
- Microsoft offers to bribe you into a Surface
- Microsoft announces the best PC you can buy, in the most boring way possible
- People aren’t buying smartwatches
- Alphabet’s “Other Bets” aren’t working out so well
- White Hat Hackers win serious cash at pwn2own
- 9-year-old Linux bug was never fixed. Now in all Android!
- Vine is dead. Not 6 seconds too soon, either
- AT&T wants to buy Time Warner (good luck with that)
- AT&T has been spying on everyone for fun and profit!
- Intel offers refunds for the B1 watch
- Cisco can cut pirate feeds of events . . . if anyone cares enough to.
- IoT devices helped bring down the internet, just as predicted