The rage is strong with this one.
Samsung is in a really bad spot: Not only do they need to get all those potentially combustible phones back, but now most post services won’t allow them to be shipped! Evidently, your mail carrier doesn’t like being given possible bombs (there’s a law or something about it).
- The Note 7 is no more
- Samsung will send you a fireproof box to mail your phone back
- But no one will allow an exploding phone to be shipped
- Could this be the end of all Galaxy Notes?
- Oculus disabled Gear VR to keep you from burning your eyes
- Huawei tries to copy Samsung (forgets to copy the burning part)
- Comcast gets fined for straight up theft
- Comcast also decides you don’t really need data anymore
- Yahoo suddenly doesn’t have a 20 year old feature in email
Zuke’s Favorite: Titanic sank slower than the entire movie of Titanic
Zohner’s Favorite: 270towin