Whenever you feel like your internet is running slowly, just remember; at least you aren’t in North Korea! Turns out they have less actual websites than GTA5 has in game! Google has released Allo, which will help weaken their messaging platform like they’ve always wanted (wait, what?), HP decides to really stick it to people who buy their products, and alarmist headlines try to freak out over something everyone does.
- Group leaks Michelle Obama’s passport just to prove he can
- Cisco devices still vulnerable to NSA hack
- Yahoo might be announcing 200M users were hacked
- Oh, nope: 500M yahoo accounts instead
- Reddit brings down all of North Korea’s 28 websites
- Google releases Allo
- Hello Allo, goodbye privacy
- Samsung fix violates Google standards
- HP shuts down third party ink cartridges
- Developer sues users due to negative reviews and Steam retaliates
- Google teases new phones
Zuke’s Favorite: I get to drive a Warthog!
Zohner’s Favorite: Animation Throwdown will cause you to time travel