Sometimes we hate being right about things. Especially when it’s about things we like!
Samsung is having a hard week with phones that don’t want to remain inert, carriers that can’t return them, and no one knowing what to do about it. iOS 10 manages to either brick your phone or just simply not allow you to use it as a phone. And be careful what internet-connected gadget you put where; people are watching!
- Facebook is doing more censoring
- Adblock Plus sells out
- HP buys Samsung’s printer business
- Samsung phone explodes in little boy’s hands
- Samsung getting sued over their bombs
- Samsung Note 7 gets recalled
- Samsung to mark replaced phones
- Note 7 recall isn’t going very well
- The S7 is apparently also a bomb
- Note 7 software “fix” won’t fully charge the battery
- Will Samsung remotely kill the Note 7?
- Samsung may follow Apple’s lead regarding headphone jacks
- Samsung loses a lot of money
- iOS 10 update is bricking devices
- T-Mobile warns against upgrading
- iOS 10 brings you porn
- FBI has webcam advice
- Ubuntu torrent apparently infringes on Transformers?
- Smart sex toys violate privacy
Zuke’s Favorite: The Roast of Captain America (language warning)
Zohner’s Favorite: Motorsport Manager