Apple is having some problems this week as the iPhone 6 determines that it doesn’t like being touched. A bit of a problem for a touchscreen phone. The FBI may have missed its true calling as it turns out that it’s actually pretty good at running “certain” websites! Also . . . France.
- WhatsApp now sharing private info they promised they didn’t have with Facebook
- HTC sets an impossible goal and surprises no one at failing to meet it
- Apple is quick to fix security flaws when they happen to activists
- iPhone 6 & 6s have a case of the bad touch
- Surprise! Apple phones “break” more often than Android
- Oh France, you crazy inbred European cousin
- The FBI is evidently better at running a child pr0n site than the normal webmasters
- Google to punish people with annoying mobile ads!
- T-Mobile takes things just a step too far
- “Epic Games” forum hacked . . . again
- Want to take over a home? Use the outlets!
- Mozilla has the one browser to rule them all
- Android 7 is here . . . if you’re on Nexus
- But not the Nexus 5 because screw you
Zuke’s Favorite: Stop action is the best action!
Zohner’s Favorite: Con Man: The Game