As a bit of an upfront warning, there is NO verbal filter this episode. Which is really saying something for us, when you think of all the countries we’ve already offended.
We have leaked keys, hacked keys, and deadbolt keys. We have old folks with mobile payment, farm folks with internet crimes, and private toys that violate privacy. We have Facebook and AdBlock entering a war or attrition.
And we have Snapchat.
- 900 million Android phones are vulnerable to new attack
- Google is developing a new OS
- Google+ profiles no longer needed to post reviews in Play Store
- T-Mobile doesn’t like the HTC 10
- Volkswagen proves that backdoors are a bad idea
- Now’s the time to run out and get a Surface RT!
- US couple has unfortunate address
- Sex toys that violate… privacy
- Snapchat is still racist
- Bluetooth smart locks are dumb
- Logitech adds to the IoT market
- CVS has their own mobile payment app
- Hulu moving away from free
- Oracle breached more
- Facebook really likes ads
- Adblock doesn’t
- But Facebook really does
Zuke’s Favorite: Rogue One is coming!
Zohner’s Favorite: Best voicemail message ever