We’ve got some political intrigue and conspiracies this episode! Also Blackberry (so that’ll be hilarious). And finally, have things really gotten so bad that we are considered press? Really people? REALLY?
- Facebook finds irony?
- Blackberry learns all the wrong lessons from its failure
- Homeland Security worries about elections being compromised. Yeah, so are we!
- The USA reaches a new high in broadband speed.
- Google and Dashlane encourage you to live only once
- Google is blocking Windows 10 Mobile users . . . still
- Congrats, Internet! You’re old!
- No where left to get your torrents on!
- Edward Snowden MIA?
- Nigerian email scammer screws himself
Zuke’s Favorite: Why we count as Press
Zohner’s Favorite: Harley Quinn stole the show