I think the first step to fixing a problem is identifying there is a problem. And in this case, there is no problem; all summer movies suck. They can be fun, and you can really enjoy yourself, but just know that they all suck.
In other news, Nintendo has learned how to basically just print money at this point and if you aren’t chasing virtual vermin with your phone then I have bad news for you: YOU’RE the weird one. The statistics only prove it.
- Microsoft Edge is the only modern browser?!
- Nest announces outdoor camera. Perfect for all those missing FexEx deliveries.
- Pokemon Go is bigger than just about everything right now.
- In fact, it’s the biggest mobile game ever.
- And T-Mobile is capitalizing on it wonderfully!
- And so are the trolls.
- And so are the hackers!
- Nintendo has figured out how to print money.
- Sometimes ransomware is just douchey.
- Some people just REALLY don’t understand how communication technology works.
- Chinese authorities figure out how to see what you’re browsing . . . by looking at your browser.
- Your bank insurance was hacked by the Chinese and an exec tried to cover it up
- Sega Saturn cracked after 20 years
- Eero review
Zuke’s Favorite: Yes kids, this is how our summer blockbusters used to be
Zohner’s Favorite: NES is back, only smaller