We have more headlines than we can cover in a single show and half the sleep we need. Apple may be ushering in 1984 while Blackberry is trying to usher in 2003. Meanwhile, judges and politicians who might still think it IS 1984 are making rulings on technology. So, you know, that’s awesome.
- Google’s new non-Nexus phone will be later this year.
- HTC sends it’s one big hope away to save it
- Dell says it’s done making Android tablets
- Blackberry really can’t even buy a clue
- Judge doesn’t quite understand what computers are. Or privacy.
- Computers start writing sports stories. No one notices.
- Apple gets a patent for just about the worst idea ever.
- Sure, let’s make an AI that can fly fighter jets. Why not?
- Android Nougat is official
- Eero is launching the Luma better than Luma is launching the Luma
- Hacker claims he has 650K medical records for sale
- CCTV cameras are newest botnet zombies
- New ransomware is kind of a jerk
- China wants the App Store to report on people for them
- Google claims Symantec is just the worst
- Microsoft decides that forcing people to Windows 10 may not be a nice thing
- Microsoft pays woman over unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
- Office 365 users had a really bad day
Zuke’s Favorite: Everyone hates the new Ghostbusters theme. Everyone.
Zohner’s Favorite: Make knowing your battery level pretty again