So, I think it’s safe to say things in the world are in free fall at the moment. The tech sector is hurting REAL bad after this week and will continue to do so for a while. Not that any of it is going to keep us from making fun at their expense, though!
- Acer’s online store gets breached
- Nexus devices won’t be updated forever
- Motorola loses another exec
- Carbonite targeted by hackers
- Windows 10 mobile gets tap to pay
- Apple might like the status quo
- Google upgrades two-step verification
- Netflix might be losing some customers
- Blackberry loses $670 million in last quarter
- Blackberry needs a dictionary
- How will Brexit affect tech?
- Tech stocks don’t like Brexit
- Brits vote to leave something but they don’t know what it is
- John Oliver breaks down Brexit but the UK won’t see it
Zuke’s Favorite: Why can’t DC figure out how to do this in live action?
Zohner’s Favorite: Toys made from live sacrifices and witchcraft