So, if TeamViewer claims that the only reason people are having breaches is because they are using the same passwords found in other hacks . . . why are some people having the same issue with two-factor authentication? And if Atari isn’t making games anymore, how are they making IoT things now? And if I made you annoyed by publishing this episode a day late, does that mean I can be arrested now in Europe?
SO MANY QUESTIONS!!
- TeamViewer got hacked… allegedly
- Lots of passwords have been leaked recently
- …including Tumblr
- Qualcomm encryption might not be very good
- Cortana add-on leaves beta
- Google understands Judgement Day
- Want to track Jews? There’s an app for that.
- Facebook really wants you to use Messenger
- Social networks vs hate speech
- Talk crap on the Internet and you’ll end up in jail
- Atari enters the IoT market
- GoPro wants you to use its . . . software?
Zuke’s Favorite: Prepare to have your minds blown
Zohner’s Favorite: Charge rent for your own shacks and vaults in the Wasteland