The guys are running on fumes as real-life threatens to ruin everything! Thankfully, we have some pretty weird news to perk us up and keep us interested! The FCC pulls over a car, Marvel collides with Musk, and Foxconn may be needing to upgrade their nets soon.
- Facebook and Microsoft set to link continents with fastest cable ever
- Judge deems Google’s use of Java “Fair Use”
- Google may shame companies slow to update
- Google discontinues stuff that nobody cares about
- Remember that ZTE company we talked about?
- Could we be getting a new Moto Razr? Oh, please PLEASE let it be these
- Apple to bring out an Amazon Echo competitor
- Would Apple fans still be happy if they had bought Time Warner?
- Foxconn likes robots
- Man gets car pulled over . . . by the FCC
- Introducing the Xbox 4X?
- Hyperloop to be made of stolen Wakandan technology
- Study finds most adults too lazy to actually research news
Zuke’s Favorite: X-Men sounds like a cult when you really think about it
Zohner’s Favorite: Just trust me; you want this