Schmidty is back for a podcast host trifecta and we are dealing with an overload of Google news. I guess it makes sense, since they sort of flooded the new cycle but . . . oh hey, look at that; Zohner uses LinkedIn. And Netflix is trolling us? What is going on here!?
- Google Assistant. Sounds nice, what is it?
- Google will not take Payday Loan money. But will.
- Android Auto becomes 1000% more useable
- Google asks the internet to suggest things that start with “N”
- What horrible things could possible start with “N”?
- Instant Apps could change everything
- Google Allo. Zuke is so confused
- Europe REALLY hates Google
- Google REALLY hates Flash
- Nokia comes back from the grave. Laughs at Blackberry
- Netflix releases a new way to troll people who don’t actually understand internet speeds.
- Amazon to open more brick and mortar stores.
- Zohner actually does use LinkedIn
- Apple update fixes things in some iPad model. Totally ruins others.
- More Zuke confusion; didn’t Firefox already pass IE?
- When a Botnet isn’t used for DDOS
- Cryptoware maker asked nicely for decryption algorithm. They give it up?
- Symantec bug politely allows everyone to take control of every computer
- Samsung patents a way into Zuke’s heart
- Here’s an idea: Don’t make ANY Snapchat filter that does ANYTHING to your skin tone
- A 3D printer that works more like a replicator
- HP releases a new color 3D printer. Bet the toner costs more than the printer