We are running on no sleep at all and so this episode might be a little . . . weird. It’s not just us, though, as the news this week has Google forgetting how to internet, Transformers pulling freight on American freeways, and people using . . . things to unlock their phones. Yeah, this was a weird week.
- Facebook is accused of controlling the news
- Free-To-Play game gets a little surreal
- HTC pulls a Blackberry and plummets
- Microsoft is always under attack, and you don’t hear them complaining
- Fingerprint scanners: But WHY would you use THAT on your phone?!
- Google’s design team manage to piss off the entire internet
- Yo dawg, I heard you liked bloatware! So we put bloatware that installs bloatware!
- Paypal: THEN STOP BACKING CRAPPY CROWDFUNDS!
- Nikola to release 2000HP Optimus Prime
- Man says his Tesla Model S mysteriously crashed
- Tesla says they don’t believe in mysteries
- Google rumored to be working on Chirp, rival to Echo
Zuke’s Favorite: Dark Sky for Android