Collin is on a date . . . or dead. They kind of blur together at this point, don’t they?
Amazon drops news so big that Zuke’s wife called him up to see if he had heard, we gain some maturity in the tech world, and we determine the two types of people who shop at Walmart.
- Amazon Prime goes monthly
- Does Amazon Prime start blocking non-Prime users from games?
- Exploiting glitches could lead to “punishment”
- Walmart Pay launches. Proves everything can be a knock off
- Snapchat’s new filter turns you into Ted Danson’s worst mistake
- Microsoft ceases all production of Xbox 360
- Microsoft and Google agree to be adults
- Google: Android is more secure than ever
- Android surpasses iOS in emoji support
- EU brings official charges against Google in the anti-trust case
- There’s actually part of the EU’s case I agree with!
- Blackberry won’t confirm or deny giving encryption keys
- Hackers show how insecure your phone is
- Intel decides to grow apart from PC’s
- Intel also grows apart from 11% of their workers
- Apple updates the MacBook to keep up with everyone else
- Apple just like to annoy EVERY government wanting access
- Americans don’t use wires
- Sling to do what Aero couldn’t