If you think the FBI is bad with their power grab, they’ve got nothing on our Canadian neighbors!
Google is helping Zuke to remember his goals, grey hat hackers are having a field day with their new business venture, white hat hackers are absolute studs, and Apple plugins support terrorism (sorta).
- Canada breaches privacy in . . . private
- FBI didn’t buy a tool to hack the iPhone, they paid hackers to do it
- . . . but didn’t really find anything on it anyway
- Now hackers are unlocking other iPhones too!
- Microsoft isn’t really setting the world on fire with its bots
- Windows 10 gets the best feature ever!
- House passes email privacy act
- Cryptowall isn’t enough, this one wants to delete stuff but there’s a fix for it!
- Google Calendar turns 10, helps us fail at meeting our ambitions
- Google warns users when going to a site that’s “too” friendly
- Windows XP still the 3rd most popular OS because . . . China
- If you use Quicktime, the terrorists win
- Not all computer geeks should work with computers
Zuke’s Favorite: How we turn AI’s into Hitler
Zohner’s Favorite: FREE Anker products