Wow, so the FBI (not wanting to make precedent with decrypting an iPhone) is now happily doing it for anyone who asks? Well, nice to know Apple’s fears were entirely well founded!
- Google Wallet says “Thanks for the business, but no.”
- Google forced to reverse April Fool’s Day prank
- Not April Fool’s: Google is offering a landline?
- Xbox One opens dev mode
- Microsoft brings bots to everything and AI to more than Cortana
- Microsoft drops a bomb on us all. A BASH bomb.
- Amazon blocks the crappy USB-C cables
- Documents reveal that the FBI ordered Google to unlock phones, too
- FBI drops the Apple case because they don’t need Apple anymore
- Arkansas prosecutor needs help unlocking an iPhone. FBI says “Sure, why not?”
- FBI doesn’t want to give up a code. Looks up the definition of “irony”
- AdBlockers block more than just ads
- Petition to ban certain languages as “outlaw”. Not Farsi, more Java.
- CNBC seeks to teach others on password security. Massively screws up password security
- Reddit isn’t saying that they’ve been subpoenaed for the info, but they’ve been subpoenaed