We’re so punny.
Zohner is rested up from Salt Lake Comic Con FanX 2016 and we’re on track to get the FBI called down on us for calling one of Trump’s numbers. So, you know, just another episode. Apple releases some things, confuses customers with choice, and then get’s so blinged out it makes your eyes (and soul) hurt. The UK gets Android Pay just in time for the EU to complain about it. And Google might be looking at killing the Chrome brand for good.
- How the FBI might be bypassing Apple encryption
- Apple has announced some things
- And some Apple things need to get cleaned up
- While other Apple things need to never exist.
- The Chrome brand may be getting the ax
- Yup, build a coffin for Chrome as a brand
- Android Pay is coming to the UK. The French prepare to protest
- Wait, Facebook was on Blackberry?
- Anonymous shows that #Drumpf really IS fascist
- Make music accessible, people make money!
- Dyson’s new car might really . . . suck!
- Twitter chatbot grows up (into racist, sexist, Nazi) so fast!