Collin is dead this week after saying the wrong thing at a Trump rally.
Apple is in hot water (again) with the courts, but not with ransomware. The FBI might not have a leg to stand on, and the conversation takes a sharp turn to the side once we start talking about school shootings. Trigger warning: we go off the rails pretty heavily this episode.
- Snowden says “FBI already has the method to crack the iPhone.”
- Snapchat smart glasses: Yes, this will end well
- Apple ordered to pay $450M for ebook fixing scandal
- Apple actually jumped on a security flaw!
- 4chan to save Google+?
- Seagate releases the fastest hard drive ever . . . and employee data in hack
- Evidently everyone plays Supercell
Zuke’s Favorite: Hey, Underoos!
Zohner’s Favorite: There was magic in North America too