Spoiler Warning: We may or may not launch into a tirade right off the bat. Just a heads up!
When it’s not busy hunting you down over uneven terrain, the AI of the future will be playing board games! I guess we can put that in the “progress” column! Aereo’s founder has been keeping busy while Microsoft has been making all the right moves.
- The FCC goes to bat for us over cable boxes
- Aereo is kinda back!
- Microsoft: Surface is up, Lumia is down
- And cloud services are way up!
- Apple is going into our schools again
- Apple issues massive recall
- Samsung’s components division may not be able to offset the phones anymore
- AI can carry guns, climb ladders, drive, and now play board games
- Sanders campaign REALLY doesn’t understand 2016
- Google says it’s fixed a Chrome issue on iOS
- Apple says they’ve fixed an issue that was crashing the internet on iOS?
- Oracle finally pulls the plug on Java
- TripAdvisor on Windows machines? No thank you.
Zuke’s Favorite: Seven red lines, two of them in green
Zohner’s Favorite: Deadpool encourages you to touch yourself