So, yeah . . . Star Wars happened this week and we’re all pretty much useless now because of it. Zohner has just been sitting around for the last week looking at Star Wars images and Zuke has been spending his days at work swinging around a toy lightsaber. Thankfully, we are able to get this show to you. Please enjoy it; many Bothans died to get us this episode.
- Uber data breach
- Instagram Hack
- Possible Juniper back door
- WhatsApp banned in Brazil
- Hangouts dropping texting
- Phantom Squad promises to ruin Christmas
- Comcast admits to screwing over customers
- Target has no clue how to secure your payments. Decides to make a mobile wallet.
- Microsoft builds an Inception-styled portal
- Introducing Android Necco Wafer
- Cox gets blamed for torrents