Collin breaks a new personal record for “Weeks Alive”! People should stop reading the Privacy Notices for their apps if they aren’t going to understand them. And, oh yeah, you may or may not have been registered to have an affair with or without your knowledge!
- Windows 10 tells DRM to shove it
- Macs get Cortana before they get Siri
- US Patent Office invalidates Apple’s one big patent
- OSX 10.10.5 isn’t secure either. Great.
- Oh great, another Android vulnerability
- Ashley Madison database gets leaked
- Samsung’s new Gear Watch is quite the looker
- Behold, the Android Marshmallow
- Ara is delayed. Not because of magnets.
- Google Sunroof, the best-named product ever
- Google router looks like a Mac Pro
- That breach the IRS suffered is actually much worse.
- Star Tours was just the beginning!
- Netflix, saving you 130 hours a year by making content for you to sit and watch
- Facebook blocks family because it thinks they are giant and blue
- Facebook tries letting you use animated gifs because it worked so well for Myspace.
- Cerberus makes a promise that maybe it shouldn’t have.