Collin rejoins us in what is almost certainly his last show before dying . . . again.
What would you be willing to do to never have to deal with toner ever again? Just asking. For a friend. Meanwhile, hackers are killing your Macs, killing Flash, and stealing your fingerprints! How will you ever hold anything slippery again?!
- OSX Proves That’s The Most Secure By Having an Unstoppable Exploit
- YouTube Looks Awesome! Zuke Thinks It’s From Edge
- Xbox Shows Off Microsoft Vision Of DVR
- Epson Finally Gives Us What We All Wanted
- Intel Launches New CPU, Names It Too Close To Skynet
- Yahoo Gets Hijacked Using Flash
- Hackers Can Steal The Fingerprints Right Off Your Hands
- Microsoft Launches Sway. No One Has A Clue.
- Women Get A Wearable!
- Rumored Spider-Man Costume
- Wally West to join The Flash
- Casper Crump. That Is All.
- Deadpool is still overrated
- Rated R hobbits
Zuke’s Favorite: Old Spice: Civil War trailer launches
Schmidty’s Favorite: Ares 3: The Right Stuff
Collin’s Favorite: Will it Ice Cream?
Zohner’s Favorite: Why CG doesn’t necessarily suck