Zuke is back (for better or worse), just in time for a random collection of headlines! From people getting (sorta) busted for cheating to drones getting armed to kill us, it’s a weird kind of week.
- So now we’re arming the drones. Great.
- Microsoft cuts jobs. Wired freaks out about it.
- Wired proves you can hack a Jeep. Sort of.
- Lifelock found to be so bad, you’d think Zohner used it.
- Ashley Madison gets hacked
- Google maps update (timeline)
- Google shuts down Google+ Photos. No one notices or cares.
- It’s official; AT&T and DirecTV will become one
- Universal Pictures keeps getting pirated from someone at 127.0.0.1
- SETI gets new funding and a new breath of life
- So how much CAN you make in Silicon Valley?
- Warner Brothers Montreal planning a Superman game
Zuke’s favorite: Spectre shows just how good Bond can be
Zohner’s Favorite: It’s so big…