It’s a week of disjointed news as Schmidty joins us for a record-setting number of consecutive episodes. Collin is still missing, presumably crushed under a row of servers he attempted to move. Zuke is running on 40 hours of stress, and Zohner . . . well, he’s Zohner.
- EU brings up some interesting net neutrality questions
- Apple Music . . . it’s worldwide! Also, around the world.
- Sprint officially has no clue
- AT&T allegedly likes Blackberry
- Plex servers have been hacked. It’s all good.
- Elon Musk saw Age of Ultron . . . it scared him.
- At least there are not gorillas IN the concentration camps?
- Google Glass 2?
- New Batman v. Superman images More
- Lego shows us the new Batmobile
- New Star Trek movie has a title
- Chicago taxes the cloud
- PlutoTV gets Hulu