There has to be a time when the European Union courts have to finally come out and admit they just hate American companies, right? I mean, you can only posture for so long before you start to look stupid to the rest of us. Google is putting French mapmakers out of business? Um, ok. A camera captures a guy releiving himself in public and he sues Google because people could see him? Um . . . huh? And now, you’re actually suggesting that Skype is easily confused with “sky”?
If you can have conversations with Grandma when you look into the sky, then you have bigger problems when brand trademarks!
Also, how can you have “Legends of Tomorrow” if something is only legendary when it happened in the past? Wouldn’t it be “Rumors of Tomorrow”?
- Superman is less super now
- Martin Freeman joins the MCU
- Supergirl gets a full season
- It’s the Legends of Tomorrow!
- Suicide Squad photos
- Samsung fears the Apple watch
- Another WordPress vulnerability discovered
- The NSA has been breaking the law
- Android M is coming
- Drone regulation is coming
- WoW is losing a lot of subscribers
- Nintendo partners with Universal Parks
- Granular App Permissions for Android
- Evidently Europeans are too stupid to read brand names?
Zuke’s Favorite: Don’t Mess With Bricks You Don’t Understand
Collin’s Favorite: Free Comic Book Day Rap
Zohner’s Favorite: Amazing audiobook player for Android