Remember how back in the day we’d get all warble-y and sound like we were talking through a wormhole? Yeah, it turns out it hasn’t gone away. Only now, instead of making us sound like rejected prototypes for Darth Vader, now it just drops one of us from conversation randomly!
Listen and see if you can tell when it happens, and to whom!
We have Apple with vulnerabilities (and Google no where to be found to tell them about it!), LEGO everywhere, and Madea’s Mutant Ninjas. It’s an odd episode, to be sure.
- Apple Fails to Patch Rootpipe Vulnerability
- Facebook Revamps News Feed Algorithm
- Google Wallet is now FDIC Insured
- Google Unveils New Wireless Services (Official Blog Post About Project Fi)
- Google Apologizes For Crude User Content on Maps
- Comcast/Time Warner Deal is a Bust
- Man Commits Technicide
- Daredevil gets season 2. What took so long?
- Breaking news: The Dark Knight is coming back
- First image of Jared Leto’s Joker
- DC has Super Hero Girls
- Fuller House
- Paramount developing a Galaxy Quest series
- LEGO gets release dates
- First images from remake of Point Break
- Add an Spiderman Animated feature to the LEGO guys plate
- Tyler Perry’s TMNT 2
Zuke’s Favorite: There are MANY better things to watch when the world ends.
Schmidty’s Favorite: Dorkly: If Sega Owned Mario
Collin’s Favorite: Star Wars Celebration Film Festival, Utah takes home major awards
Zohner’s Favorite: Awesome lockscreen replacement