Yes, Zuke accidentally called this Episode 211, but it’s not. We’re back to a full quartet, chock full of headlines, and we finally let slip a little something about our theme music. Which turns into a big something that Collin can’t stop saying!
Also, more politicians should start making YouTube videos and stop pretending like it’s some sort of new fad.
- OMG YOU GUYS STAR WARS
- Daredevil for the visually impaired
- Wonder Woman gets new director
- People are buying the S6 Edge and Samsung didn’t expect it
- The EU really doesn’t like Google
- Google likes kids
- Cyanogen teams up with Microsoft
- Skype for Business launched, and scared the crap out of us
- Why a YouTube announcement means more than a press conference
- The LA Schools Go After Apple in Court
- Schmidty: Beans aren’t for Astronauts
- Zuke: Beware Thomas the Train
- Collin: Chocolate “Sweaty” Balls
- Zohner’s: They’re home