Amazon is launching . . . something! Twitch gets hacked . . . somehow. Android will remain unlocked . . . for some reason. Man, I really wish Schmidty was here to explain this for us!
In other news, PayPal does just about the dumbest thing we can think of for an online payment company, you can create a spin off by just adding a word to the title, and Zohner & Collin want to clean their eyes out with bleach after seeing the new Deadpool picture (or at least what it’s inspired by).
Just Google “Burt Reynolds bear rug”.
- Amazon ‘Unlocked’ – Paid Apps for Free
- Android On-Body Smart Lock Mode
- Blackberry turns a profit, by cutting off it’s arm
- Google Fiber lands in Salt Lake City
- Tinder hack shows everything that is wrong with using it to find people
- Chrome gets a little help from Microsoft of all places.
- PayPal gets to pay out the nose for ignoring sanctions
- EU advises leaving Facebook over privacy concerns
- Twitch gets compromised
- Dark Horse announces a number of new titles, including Barb Wire
- The truth is out there
- Walking Dead spinoff gets a title
- Star Trek series in the works?
- ‘Cause everyone needs a cinematic universe, right?
- Marvel casting a teenager to play a teenager?
Good thing Mystique can change her appearance
- Deadpool looks like Deadpool
Zuke’s Favorite: The Windows Waltz
Collin’s Favorite: Can’t Resist the Dark Lord Funk
Zohner’s Favorite: Keep track of your TV watching