If you haven’t already, be sure to fill out our poll here and tell us what you think!
This week brings us some awesome Supergirl news, an absurdly expensive accessory, and an anti-virus that eats itself and everything else on your computer. Also, don’t trust a politician who says they’ve never sent an email because they’re either lying or have no business living in 2015. Just saying.
- Jon Ives: Apple Watch is just too good for your mortal understanding
- Apple’s new MacBook is ultra thin and weighs just two pounds
- The most expensive Apple Watch costs upward of $10,000
- HBO Go available next month, if you have an Apple device
- Supergirl’s costume unveiled
- Marvel to skip SDCC
- Rogue One; will be the first Star Wars movie
- AMC orders two seasons of Walking Dead spinoff (The Adventures of Carl Papa)
- Search for Norman Lee called off
- Former Google exec Lee confirmed to lead U.S. patent office
- Lindsey Graham: Another Series of Tubes?
- Facebook’s ‘Wedge’ network switch will soon be on sale to all
- uTorrent silently installing bundled Bitcoin mining software
- Google Launches Cloud Storage Nearline, A Low-Cost Storage Service For Cold Data
- Panda Antivirus gave itself Lupus
Zuke’s Favorite: Chuck Norris kicked Father Time once. So Time turned him 75.
Schmidty’s Favorite: Avengers 2 Trailer – Kids Dub
Collin’s Favorite: Marvel Contest of Champions
Zohner’s Favorite: Together again