So, in case you missed it, the FCC made a decision this last week. And we . . have differing view points on it. But we do our very best to behave (kinda). There’s also obligatory Blackberry news, Google making unheard of deals with competitors, and we drop mad flow for science!
- Kids Love Love Love YouTube Kids
- People love Pebble
- Google acquires technology from SoftCard
- Magic promises to do anything you’re willing to pay for (and is legal)
- Charting dope flows for science!
- Patent troll gets lucky against Apple.
- Google working with Blackberry
- Obligatory Blackberry News;
- Samsung needs to play more games to learn about supply chains.
- Google expands Pwnium to go all year round.
- FCC: “Unless your app went through med school, stop making medical claims”
- PSA: When breaking the law, don’t “Instagram/Tweet/Check In” it!
Zuke’s Favorite: Kenny & Warren G
Schmidty’s Favorite: Halo 2 Anniversary: Peril & Jeopardy Combined
Collin’s Favorite: Power Rangers Deboot
Zohner’s Favorite : Batman is back