No joke here, our headlines are all over the place in this week’s podcast. Between people hacking coffee machines, the FCC actually being on our side again, and Amazon launching what might be the most useless service ever . . . we’re king of winging it here.
- EA just sucks the fun out of everything
- The 5-0 doesn’t like all of Waze’s features
- Did HTC just have a stroke?
- I’m all for digitizing your library, but this is nuts
- Wait, there’s DRM on coffee? And someone hacked it?!
- The FCC might actually be on our side again
- Windows 10 coming to a Raspberry Pi 2 near you
- LEGO announced Doctor Who and Wall-E sets
- Germans give LARPers real (retired) weapons
- Coca Cola: The Superior Soda
- Sauron turns his eye on Kermit Elementary School
Zukes favorite: Do NOT take on AngryNeesom52!!
Schmidty’s Favorite: White noise generator
Collin’s Favorite: A Comic Con Is a Girl’s Best Friend
Zohner’s Favorite: Rowlf Markie