I TOTALLY FORGOT TO SAY HOW AWESOME 48-14 HOSTING IS! THEY ARE AWESOME!!
Collin is determined to be the very worst Time Lord ever, Microsoft reveals they’ve been employing mad scientists, the NSA knows everything but won’t tell anyone, and Blackberry . . . well, yeah.
- The NSA knew N. Korea hacked Sony ’cause they hacked N. Korea first
- Google in space!
- Google everywhere!
- Verizon is being stubborn
- Apple’s famous battery life forgets to show up
- Blackberry: Net Neutrality means everyone makes stuff for us!
- Microsoft shows off what their mad scientists have been working on
- Samsung looks within with new CPU’s for smartphones
- Facebook decides to “auto-snopes” for us
- Super Mario World exploit shown on YouTube. Project Zero on alert.
- Sell your glitter website for $85,000. Buy more glitter?
Zuke’s Favorite: Conan on Archer on Conan
Schmidty’s Favorite: Action Movie Kid: Playtime with Dad
Zohner’s Favorite: Hiring Aubrey Plaza goes as expected